PRICES & BOOKING
At Pathlighter Adventures, our mission is to provide you with a tailor-made memorableA�adventure at an affordable price.
We are mountain enthusiasts and safari experts who are looking to share the joy of summiting to the highest pointA�in Africa with you. The challenge is exhilarating; the views are breathtaking; theA�story youA�will share isA�invigorating. What are you waiting for?
We offer private climbs and private safaris of any size and can help organize group climbs and safaris as well (based on availability). Your pathA�is your own – we’re here to help organize and guide youA�the whole way.
Climb Kilimanjaro for Charity – We’ll help your cause
We are proud to support you andA�your charity as you challenge yourself mentally and physically. We believe giving something back is extremely important, which is why we will donate 5% of theA�booking cost to your charity when you book a charity climb with us.
Safari Cost and Booking
We have sample Tanzania safari itineraries online forA�ideas on timing and possible trips. We do not operate to set itineraries or specific dates as we specialize in tailor-made safari adventures. We can offer any combinationA�of Tanzania national parks toA�accommodate your specific requirements, including combinations with Mount Kilimanjaro trekking.
Please contact us and one of our staff will be happy to assist you in creatingA�the best package at the best price.
2018 Kilimanjaro Climb Cost per Person
Are your travel decisions based on finding amazing trips at great value?A�We are often asked how we can be priced thousands of dollars less than some luxury KilimanjaroA�operators, many of whom do not even offer private climbs for the amount they charge. SomeA�companies — mostly large international organizations — charge $5,000+ to climb with them! We’re here to show you that you don’t need to pay that amount for an excellent international company, high quality equipment, and some of the most talented guides on the mountain.
Here is the real secret: Office and administrationA�costs and marketing areA�kept to a minimum so that the overall cost to you remains low and we are able to provide the best possible value and service. We also have formed a collaborative business partnership to get the best rates with hotels and equipment suppliers, and pass those on directly to you without theA�middle-man. Why pay $5,000 when you can hike with a safe, responsible and charitable organization for less?
Simon, a Pathlighter Adventure partner and a Kilimanjaro expert for 20 years, heads up our operations and ensuresA�that porters are treated and paid fairly, guides are A�trained and knowledgeable, equipment is properly maintained, and service is top notch.
All numbers quoted are in US Dollars, based on trail, number of days, and size of your group. These are private tours that you will share with your friends and family.A�Additional discounts may apply depending upon time of year.
|TRAIL NAME||DAYS||1 Climber||2 Climbers||3 Climbers||4 Climbers||5 Climbers||6 Climbers||7 Climbers||8 Climbers||9-10 Climbers|
- Other options such as theA�Shira route andA�Crater Camp excursions can also be arranged. Please contact our agents for further details – they will be glad to assist!
- TheA�Mount Meru climb is useful for acclimatization and can be scheduled prior to your Mount Kilimanjaro climb. Some people find this helpful and enjoyable; it is usually done back-to-back.
- Tanzania Safari trips can be organized separately or combined with any trek depending on your requirements and travel dates.
Your Custom Itinerary Details
What is included:
- Transport to/from the airport (Kilimanjaro International Airport) to Arusha hotel
- Hotel lodging in Arusha on the night before and night back fromA�the climb, including breakfast on both days
- All climbing permits and park fees
- All meals, hot drinks, and purified water while on the trail and/or safari
- Transport to/from the hotel to the start of your trail
- Personal, group, and private toilet tents
- Thick mattress padsA�for sleeping
- Highly trained guides, cooks, and porters
- Personal summit certificate signed by the national park and your guide
- First aid and safety equipment, including emergency oxygen
- A Track Our Adventure daily blog, reporting from the mountain to your friends and family back home
- Phone chargers and a GoPro camera
What is not included:
- Airfare to Tanzania
- Tips for guides and porters
- Sleeping bags and personal hiking gear
- Tanzania Visa
- Travel insurance
Safely Transfer Money
We Accept directA�Bank Transfers and secure onlineA�Credit Card Payments
We understand that online security is extremely important. PayPal is a fast, easy and safe way to make online payments. You do not need to have a paypal account to makeA�payments with yourA�credit card.
An initial depositA�of 20% is required at time of booking.A�We will send you an invoice for this amount and confirm your package details. The total balance is due no less than 8 weeks before the trip departure date.
In the event you need to cancel your reservation, the following charges will be applicable. If notice is received:
- 42+ days in advance: 20% of package (i.e. your deposit)
- 28-41 days in advance: 30% of package
- 14-27 days in advance: 50% of package
- Less than 14 days in advance: 100% of package
If there are extenuating circumstances due to medical reasons, please let us know as soon as possible and we will discuss the situation and if possible extend your reservation by up to 14 months.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _z() (previously declared in /homepages/12/d285086173/htdocs/pathlighter/wp-content/themes/central/footer.php:3) in /homepages/12/d285086173/htdocs/pathlighter/wp-content/themes/central/footer.php on line 44