We have provided the below references and sampleA�itinerary to our customers for ideas on timing and possible trips. We do not operate to set itineraries or specific dates as we specialize in tailor-made services. Please note we can offer any combinations to accommodate your specific requirements (including combinations with Mount Kilimanjaro trekking).
If you are interested in something else that is not included in our sample itineraries or would like more information on where to stay or what we can offer, please contact us and one of our staff will be happy to assist you in creatingA�the best package.
References to Help you Plan
- Can be arranged to basic camping, tented or migration (mobile) camps, or lodges (ranging from standard to luxury). We can also organize different types of accommodation in the same itinerary which will be priced accordingly (for instance basic camping x 2 nights + standard lodge x 4 nights).
- Based on guestsa�� travel dates, lodging can vary depending on the locations of good game viewing. We are happy to discuss options that will cater to your needs.
- Guests will stay in Arusha before and after the safari trip. If you do not wish for this to be arranged, no problem and just let us know.
- There is no minimum spend as we can customize any itinerary accordingly.
- Roundtrip airport transfers will be included in your package
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements or allergies
- All itineraries are tailor-made; trips can be customized to cover Serengeti + Ngorongoro, Ngorongoro only and so forth
- The number of days can be shortened, extended or can be combined with other activities such as Mount Kilimanjaro trek
SampleA�Itinerary: Northern Highlights
Do you want to see all the great safari parks that Tanzania has to offer? We recommend this 7 day tour through 4 of the major national parks. We will work with you and selectA�accommodation based on your budget and needs, so you can enjoy your adventure with your friends and family just the way you want it.
DAY 1: Pick-up from Kilimanjaro International Airport. Check into Arusha hotel for your first night stay
DAY 2: After breakfast, your private driver / guide will meet you in the hotel lobby and drive to Lake Manyara National Park. Picnic lunch will be served followed by a game drive in the afternoon. Overnight at campsite or lodge.
DAY 4: Full day game viewing in Serengeti National Park with dinner and overnight at campsite or lodge (optional hot air balloon ride in the park)
DAY 5: Early departure to Ngorongo Conservation Area followed by picnic lunch. Descend into Ngorongoro Crater floor for a game viewing, then meals and overnight at camp / lodge near Crater or drive to Karatu.
DAY 6: After breakfast, drive to Tarangire National Park. Game viewing followed by picnic lunch, with dinner and overnight at camp / lodge.
SampleA�Itinerary:A�Day Tours from your Arusha Hotel
If you are looking for a one day safariA�while you’re in Tanzania, we have 5 great options for you.
For same-day booking, you can contact us daily from 8am to 7pm local Tanzania time at +255 68 302 4624.
The tour will depart from your Arusha hotel in the morning (e.g. The African Tulip) and can be fully customized to your preferences.
2) Driving west to the Great Rift Valley and spending the day atA�Lake Manyara National Park, with a chance toA�seeA�lions, elephants, leopards, buffalos, cheetahs, and blue monkeys.
3) Driving east to spend the day atA�Tarangire National ParkA�to seeA�elephants, zebras, wildebeest, oryx, eland and even up to 500 bird varieties.
Looking to get the most out of your day trip (for the over-achievers to explore from dusk ’til dawn):
5)A�Ngorongoro Crater is possible as a day trip as well – it will be a bit aggressive but definitely an early morning departure. On the way back it’s tarmac, so the drive back is approx 2.5-3 hours to town. This is not to be confused with Ngorongoro Conservation Area, which is much bigger and further out and cannot be done in one day. Please also note Ngorongoro Crater is more expensive as one needs to pay the park fee along with the Crater fee.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _z() (previously declared in /homepages/12/d285086173/htdocs/pathlighter/wp-content/themes/central/footer.php:3) in /homepages/12/d285086173/htdocs/pathlighter/wp-content/themes/central/footer.php on line 44